- RT @KlassyFucker: This is a real 1974 anti pot add, this has NEVER happened when high, challenge accepted! 🏅 https://t.co/pTDwPiUVeo 09:55:33 AM February 14, 2016
- New Poo-em RT @OriginalGrnDmp: pre-shower http://t.co/O6Fw3NHTjd http://t.co/vessfPw1nL 01:18:48 PM September 12, 2015
- pre-shower http://t.co/O6Fw3NHTjd http://t.co/vessfPw1nL 01:16:02 PM September 12, 2015
- @talesofpoo happy to collaborate; please feel free to use any of the po-ems how ever you like. You have our permission :) 07:18:45 PM September 08, 2015 in reply to talesofpoo
- A podcast after our own hearts, Poo Tales http://t.co/BVhDTmxrkR @talesofpoo 06:58:04 PM September 04, 2015
- @talesofpoo thank you for the podcast, you should have a look at http://t.co/T1yQVk12kS I think you will enjoy the poo-ems 03:37:58 PM September 04, 2015 in reply to talesofpoo
- Cocktail Night http://t.co/3hPqtG9xge 11:31:30 PM August 24, 2015
- tar-shit http://t.co/7JdLzDewLp http://t.co/XrkQSKxzuf 03:38:33 PM May 30, 2015
- acid tar http://t.co/Nw1ANj7GBC 05:35:36 PM April 29, 2015
- Being Fisted http://t.co/JyzUfdowcA 10:09:56 PM March 13, 2015
Monthly Archives: May 2012
O morning squeeze of body waste, you take your time and show no haste, as in the cistern you are placed, O reeking log of bowel paste.
O morning poo my pungent friend, heading down to the s-bend, leaving skid-marks in your rush, I’ll have to get them with the brush.
evening poo brought on by coffee, your texture is of molten toffee, in gurgling spurts you venture down, and turn the cistern’s water brown.
O evening poo you were a fighter, but I won – now I’m kilo’s lighter, I’m feeling light just like a bird, now that my guts aren’t full of turd.
O morning fruit of bowel’s rumble, towards the s-bend’s curves you tumble, you start out pure sphinctoid extrusion, and end as poo and water fusion.
O morning poo you come like clockwork, and stretch my ring like well-hung cock-work, now like a student of fine arts, I can only do soft hissing farts.
Morning poo O morning poo, sometimes you’re rock and sometimes glue, but each day when I wake there’s you, O morning friend my morning poo.